Thursday, July 9, 2015

What I've been painting......

Enter a Foreign World 30x36
The following paintings are oils that I have done within the last year or so.  If you want to order postcards, framed prints, or prints on metal,  look up my page on the Fine Art America website. 
To buy any original painting please contact me at Valery Guignon 214-912-7802.


Growing into Life 24x28


Growing into Life has been featured on the cover of Lesbian Connection magazine, August 2012 edition.



Inner Landscape 24x28












Inner Landscape was completed in 2012 and represents the ebb and flow of life and emotions that we all feel from time to time.



Internal Memory Flow 14x40








The following paintings are some of the acrylics that I have also done within the last year or so. I was one of the local artist that was commissioned to do acrylic paintings for the Omni Hotel in Dallas, Texas. My original works currently grace the walls of some of the fine accommodations you will find there. If you want to order postcards, framed prints, or prints on metal,  look up my page on the Fine Art America website. To buy any original painting please contact me at Valery Guignon 214-912-7802.



Contemplation 40x30

Graffitize 20x16
Paint and Rust 16x20


Rhythm of Life 24x28


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *